Sara Becker joined Arora & Lascala in August of 2015 and devotes her practice to criminal defense on the state and federal levels.
Prior to joining Arora & Lascala, Sara gained extensive criminal trial experience as an assistant public defender in Douglas County, Georgia where she practiced in both state and superior court.
Sara is a member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and a volunteer attorney with the Georgia Innocence Project. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida in 1999 and her law degree from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law in 2002. While in law school Sara was a member of the Florida Blue Key leadership honorary, served as the Student Works Editor of the Florida Law Review and sat as a Justice on the University’s Board of Masters.
- Georgia, 2003
- Florida, 2003
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Juris Doctorate, with honors, 2002
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1999
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member