Atlanta Attorneys Offering Determined Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Representation
Providing sound counsel in the Atlanta area for your criminal or accident case
At Arora & LaScala, we are proud to be known as one of Atlanta’s premier law firms focusing on criminal defense and personal injury. We leverage more than six decades of combined experience handling felonies and misdemeanors, drug offenses, sex offenses, fraud, federal and white collar crimes, DUI, traffic violations, auto, truck, and motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, slip and fall, and collections.
Being charged with a crime is a harrowing experience made even more difficult when that crime carries severe penalties. If you’ve been charged with a crime, the defense attorney you choose is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Our attorneys provide you with zealous advocacy in cases involving:
- DUI — We help you retain your license, successfully defend and win your case or mitigate your fines or jail time. Michael LaScala has handled thousands of DUI cases.
- Drug offense — Our attorneys determine whether the evidence against you was collected illegally or contaminated, among other strategies designed to get drug charges dropped.
- White-collar crime — Our attorneys are highly experienced in litigating high-profile state and federal white-collar criminal cases including fraud, corruption, forgery and bribery. Manny Arora understands how to properly handle cases that receive significant media coverage.
- Appeals — By leaving no stone unturned in your appeal, we expose mistakes or misconduct in your original trial that may have negatively affected its outcome.
Personal injury advocacy
Personal injury law allows you to seek compensation for injuries sustained due to someone's negligence or misconduct. The attorneys at Arora & LaScala are committed to resolving all legal and personal issues stemming from your claim in cases that include:
- Auto accidents — Avoid unnecessarily devastating financial losses and emotional torture in both work- and non-work-related auto accident cases.
- Premises liability — Get competent legal counsel in cases involving slip and fall accidents, sports accidents, negligent security, dog bites, swimming pool accidents and other property-related dangers.
- Collections – Our attorneys will assist you in collecting unpaid receivables. Whether it is collecting commercial claims, student loans, subrogation matters, purchased credit card debt, automobile deficiencies, mortgage deficiencies, retail claims, or monetary damages due to breach of contract, our attorneys will advocate on behalf of the creditor.
Schedule your consultation with an experienced Atlanta attorney
Our criminal defense and personal injury teams are ready to help with your case. Call Arora & LaScala at (404) 881-8866 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. Conveniently located in the heart of Atlanta near Chastain Park, we are available on weekends and nights by appointment. We proudly assist Spanish-speaking clients. (Se habla Español.)